Feeding FUNdamentals, LLC: Dedicated to improving the feeding experience for both infant and parent.
Feeding FUNdamentals, LLC envisions a world in which infants are provided with the most current, evidence-based neuroprotective feeding experiences, where parents are integrally involved as primary feeders.
We are passionate about helping all fragile infants live and thrive by providing accessible evidence-based education on infant feeding and nutrition, emphasizing neuroprotective caregiving and family inclusion.
Our Core Values:
- The family is the most important and consistent context in which an infant develops
- Developmentally supportive care must be a collaborative approach that draws on the expertise, strengths and resources of the family
- Providing support and information for the family will optimize infant development
- Everything happens within important relationships
- Infants are active collaborators in their interactions and their behaviors should be interpreted and responded to by the caregiver
- Biological expectations are a foundation of treatment